As a RE Tacoma Member, you will gain access to:
- The RE Tacoma Free Store
- A place where business owners can access whatever supplies they need for their business – at no cost outside of their monthly membership! All items in the free store have been diverted from waste streams to give them a second life.
- Members have the opportunity to schedule a pop up table/booth at the store to sell their merchandise or schedule pickups with their customers.
- The store is located at 1120 South 11th Street Suite 204, Tacoma, WA
- Shopping appointments are currently available: Saturdays 10am-4pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30pm-8:00pm.
- You can schedule a donation pickup here, or drop off items during open hours.
- Business Development Workshops
- Led by local business owners, RE Tacoma’s workshops focus on providing education, skills and resources that will help members develop and implement regenerative and innovative business practices to help them meet their business goals.
- Members who would like to facilitate a workshop receive first priority (dependent on topic/ content needs of members).
- Multiple workshops are offered each month with content tailored to the needs of RE Tacoma Members (currently only offered virtually).
- Members receive 1 free workshop ticket per month and a 50% discounted rate on the purchase of additional tickets.
- Bulk Buying
- Purchasing local, environmentally conscious and high quality supplies can be expensive and time consuming! By harnessing the power of bulk buying, multiple business owners can pool their orders and resources to receive lower prices on items, support other businesses and ensure the items they are purchasing match their values and commitments.
- All bulk buys fall under our purchasing practices that prioritize local business and social and environmentally responsible practices.
- Our bulk buys are driven by the needs of our members – we do the work behind the scenes to match members with similar purchasing needs
Membership pricing is offered on a sliding scale to accommodate the differing economic needs and situations of our community. All options have the same benefits.
Please choose the option that best meets your needs and situation. At checkout select “monthly” for a hassle free monthly reoccurring payment.
After you purchase your membership, our team will be in touch within 24-48 hours with instructions on how to access all the benefits of your RE Tacoma membership!
Discounted pricing for those currently experiencing economic hardship.
Pays for you and helps us pay our staff and workshop presenters at a fair rate.
Pays for you and helps to offset costs of memberships for those in need.
Just stopping by for the day?
We created the day pass for folks who would like to access the Free Store but aren’t RE Tacoma Members. The day pass gives you access to the Free Store for 1 day at a flat fee of $10.
Our day pass may be best for you if:
- May only want to visit the store sporadically (less frequently than once per month)
- You are picking up supplies for a one time event or need
- Don’t currently anticipate attending workshops or taking advantage of bulk buying